Documents Required for Home Loan
Following is the common list of the document required for availing the business loan. However, please note that this is only indicative list and actual document may vary based on the eligibility and lender's requirements.
- Application Form - Duly signed application form along with passport size photographs
- Identity Proof - PAN Card/ Voter’s ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Age Proof Proof - Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, 10th Class Mark-sheet, Bank Passbook and Driving License
- Address Proof - Bank Account Statement/ Aadhaar Card/ Lease/ Property purchase Agreement/ Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old)/ Passport/ Driving License
- Income Proof (Salaried) - Salary Slip/ Bank Account Statement/ Form 16
- Income Proof (Self Employed) - Previous Year ITR/ P&L Statement and Balance Sheet/ Bank Account Statement
- Business Entity Proof - Certificate of Practice/ Partnership Deed/ GST Registration and Filing Documents/ MOA & AOA/ Shop Act License
- Property Documents - NOC from Society/Builder, detailed estimate of the cost of construction of the house, registered sale deed, allotment letter and an approved copy of the building plan
How it Works
by filling a simple form
We will call you
to provide loan offers.
We will help in applying the loan and completing all documentation.
Approval & Disbursal
We will help in applying and completing all documentation.